[Fresh Face] Parker & Adrianne

1月 23, 2016



Parker from "Leverage"
and new girl Adrianne




看過Leverage這部老影集的人舉手~~
Parker實在太可愛了,手癢捏了一下

Leverage fans raise your hands!
Parker is so adorable, so I made a lookalike character.














爬通風管、高來高去是Parker的絕技
Parker's stunts: crawling through the air tunnel and high dive.











後來Parker也有去Criminal Minds客串
和小博士Reid有很重要的對手戲~

Beth Riesgraf (the actress) is seen in Criminal Minds as well
plays an important role to Dr. Reid.










In CAS





Adrianne則是最近嘗試改變風格的產物
Tumblr上有很多外國玩家,捏的小人風格和亞洲玩家很不一樣
想試著捏個異國風情美女~


I've seen many works made by western simblrs recently
Their styles are very different from Asian players
So I try some new attempts to create an exotic beauty
Adrianne is the result.






  









大概是我捏過嘴唇最豐潤的小人
挺中意她微笑的樣子
不過...

She might have the thickest lip among all my creations.
I like her smile, but...







這表情是想對Parker做什麼啊 XD
其實是個腹黑的狠腳色吧Adrianne....
What are you trying to do to Parker, Adrianne?
Maybe she's actually a sneaky, tricky girl.... 





好吧其實還有第三隻
但沒有很滿意,簡單放幾張照

Alright, in fact I also made a third character.
But she's far from perfect, so just some pics







想表達一下對Twice 子瑜Tzuyu的支持而捏的
亞洲小人難度真的比較高,繼續努力!

I made her to show my support for the Taiwanese girl Tzuyu 
who joins a Korea pop girl group Twice.
Asian style is much harder, still working on it.


You Might Also Like

0 意見

來聊聊天吧~
Let me know what you think~

Subscribe