戶外洗衣房 Laundry Set (修正全功能廁所髒污狀態)

4月 18, 2019




Update3: fixed the dirt overlay of all-in-1 shower


The previous version doesn't show the dirty state properly. 
I've also revamped the mesh and the uv mapping. 
Especially thanks to enable--llamas & martassimsbookcc
for the in-game testing!🤍

舊版無法正確顯示變髒的狀態
另外我也大幅調整了模組跟UV
特別感謝enable--llamas & martassimsbookcc 幫忙測試🤍





Download the latest version of all-in-1 shower


Download the whole set (updated)



Update2: fixed the footprint&texture of 2-in-1 washer/dryer
舊版兩機會有點重疊,加上以前UV沒整理好
乾脆就重做了,新版不需要按密技就可以輕鬆擺放哦!
建議重下新檔~

The previous version needs "moveobject" cheat to work and the uv mapping was awful. Please replace with the latest version.

DOWNLOAD fixed 2-in-1 washer/dryer here











特別感謝小杏幫我測試還貢獻夢幻美照~~~🌺🌺🌺
Especially thanks to aspettamisims for in-game testing and lovely test shots 🌺🌺🌺


******

Update1: fixed the texture of all-in-1 shower
原本的門板UV沒拆好,改色會容易扭曲變形

請下載新檔取代~謝謝~~

the original one shows distortion on the door panel.

Please download the new one here!

DOWNLOAD fixed shower here




********


嗨~~好久不見,我回來了~~

這是之前就預告說快做好的洗衣房組合
本來以為剩下的部分不多,很快就可以完成
沒想到太久沒做cc,幾乎全忘光了XDD
又花了點時間喚醒記憶
不好意思讓大家久等了!

Hi!! I am back!! 
this is the WIP laundry set  I released in November.
I thought it would not take a long time to finish the work
but It's been ages since the last time I run blender
I totally forgot how to use it!!
So it took me a while to revoke my memory
sorry to keep you waiting!



1.全功能洗衣機 2-in-1 washer/dryer

* 其實還是兩台啦,需要組合,不過可以併成一台使用
    You need the "moveobjects on" cheat to combine these two parts
* 可改色 recolorable
上面可以擺東西,但不會跟著上蓋移動
    you can put clutters on it but they wont move with the top cover



















2. 髒衣籃 Hamper

* 有兩種款式,左邊可改色,右邊籃子不能改
    2 styles, the left one is recolorable, but the main body of the right one is not recolorable.




3. 替代洗衣袋 Dirty clothes bag-default replacement

* 會替代掉原來遊戲裡的洗衣袋喔! This one is a default replacement
* 不可改色 not recolorable








4. 曬衣桿 Clothesline

* 只有一種款式 only one style
* 衣服不可改色 clothes are not recolorable









5. 全功能廁所 all-in-1 shower

   我覺得EA這個廁所很方便,很適合戶外或是小房子
   不過缺點就是很醜,所以我稍微改了一下~

   I found these shower of EA is very convenient
   you can put it outdoor or in a very tiny house
   the only problem is it's way to ugly
   so I made some improvement!

* 一個款式 1 style
* 可改色 recolorable










以上就是久違的更新,希望大家喜歡囉!

So this is my  latest update for my long time absence. 
Hope you like it !







DOWNLOAD
(has been updated accordingly)

TERMS OF USE:

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD 
DO NOT CLAIM AS YOURS
DO NOT USE MY CC FOR ANY PROFIT (including Adfly)
PLEASE TAG ME OR MY LINK if you use my cc



禁止二次上傳、竊佔智財權或營利
感謝惠顧,可以的話請tag我的id或連結^^





You Might Also Like

1 意見

來聊聊天吧~
Let me know what you think~

Subscribe