TWICE兩週年動作盒

10月 21, 2017


TWICE出道2週年紀念!! 축하해
Happy 2nd Birthday to TWICE!



* 27個動作,包括21個舞步+3個團體動作+3個拍照姿勢
* 擷自TWICE的熱門曲目 (OOH-AHH 하게~One More Time)
* 含選單及無選單版

*27 poses including 21 dance poses +
   3 group poses from One More Time + 3 model poses
* inspired from TWICE's popular songs (Like OOH-AHH~One More Time)
* poselist + non poselist








臉部特寫
Facial closeup




DOWNLOAD


TERMS OF USE:

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD 
DO NOT CLAIM AS YOURS
DO NOT USE MY CC FOR ANY PROFIT (including Adfly)
PLEASE TAG ME OR MY LINK if you use my cc



禁止二次上傳、竊佔智財權或營利
感謝惠顧,可以的話請tag我的id或連結^^

這是我第一次做動作盒,意外地沒花很多時間
不過我需要T寶們來測試和拍照 
但前一版我一直覺得還可以再改善,所以這次就花了些時間重捏
接下來我還會上傳新版TWICE小人+應援棒(配件&擺飾)~敬請期待!
另外這次是以舞步為主,比較花俏,下次想做些實用的動作
大概類似上面這三個拍照姿勢,一樣來自TWICE成員拍照的pose~

This is my first pose pack which surprisingly didn't take much time to do. 
But I need our 9 girls as models for testing and demo. 
I always want to re-do the girls so I spent some time to so.
I'm gonna upload them as well as Candy Bong (acc & decor) when they are ready! 
See you soon!
Besides, this pose pack are mainly dance moves, 
and I'm thinking about making some more practicable pose 
like the three model poses above which also came from TWICE. 

以上,希望大家玩得開心!! 有用我的CC的話煩請註明!甘溫!!
That's all for today. Have fun!! And please tag me if you use my cc, thanks!







You Might Also Like

0 意見

來聊聊天吧~
Let me know what you think~

Subscribe