精簡園藝站-Update

7月 01, 2019


Update:2020/4/22
Thanks to thecynicalmermaid for reminding me the override issue. I completely forgot that I’ve used the work of David Montenegro as the base (to make sure the store content works, the mesh was modified from EA original though.) I have fixed the problem, testing both versions in game and updated the link below. The new file won't override David's anymore. Please download the new zip or just replace with the fixed one HERE. 

感謝thecynicalmermaid的提醒,我才想起來當時我有用 David Montenegro的作品當底,以確保EA商店物件可以正常使用,(不過模組是用EA原作改的),我已經修正這個問題,也在遊戲裡測試過了,應該不會再和 David的作品衝突,底下的載點已經更新為修正後的檔案,請下載新檔或是直接替換這裡的單檔,謝謝!


******

為了模三創作者社團六月挑戰做的CC~
我的版本比較小,比較精簡,全可改色,具備所有商店版的功能,特別適合室內園藝


For TS3CreatorsCave monthly challenge for June~
My version is a bit smaller and simplified, fully CAS-table and functional, particularly suitable for indoor gardening.

*精簡園藝站/可改色/可放裝飾品/水電雜項  

 simple garden station/CAS-table/with multiple slots/under plumbing mis












特別感謝 nornities 幫忙測試CC還提供了寶貴的意見!!


Eespecially thanks to dear @nornity for her thorough in-game testing and valuable feedback!!



DOWNLOAD:SFS | MF

p.s 建議配合ccerged使用,將內附的ccmerged檔放進override資料夾
壓縮檔裡的ccmerged檔案來自Premium Sims 
如果你沒有裝EA store的園藝站,可以使用內附的檔案 
目前測試可正常使用,有問題歡迎反映! 

Better put the attached ccmerged file (from Premium Sims) in your override folder. 

If you don't have the Store version of garden station, 
you can use the one in my zip. It should work just fine. 
Let me know if you find any problem. 


TERMS OF USE:
DO NOT RE-UPLOAD

DO NOT CLAIM AS YOURS

DO NOT USE MY CC FOR ANY PROFIT (including Adfly)

PLEASE TAG ME OR MY LINK if you use my cc



禁止二次上傳、竊佔智財權或營利
感謝惠顧,可以的話請tag我的id或連結^^



You Might Also Like

0 意見

來聊聊天吧~
Let me know what you think~

Subscribe