繽紛冰飲+月亮牛奶

8月 18, 2019

Drink Set - collab with @anzuchansims








*iced drinks*3 / CAStable / under plant
*moon milk *a dozen of preset / partially CAStable/ under plant
Download: SFS / MF
This was supposed to be a part of our thank-you gift for @narusasu-simblr who donated recently to Ewa. But while I was preparing for the release and other members working on more cc, the worst news struck us.
None of us had expected this day would come so quick. Atm we are all in deep sorrow for Ewa and her brave mother, Alina. I’m not sure how I’m supposed to write this post, but I don’t know what else I can do for them either.
Ewa still needs our help, maybe even more than ever. She deserves to have a chance to say goodbye to her mother with dignity in a decent way. Let’s help her do that, leaving no regrets. Please, show your kindness and caring for her in words or in actions.  
Learn more about the brave girl Ewa @sims3hasstoppedworking and her fundraiser.
(Forgive me if I made any bad word choice, this post is extremely difficult for me, as a non-English speaker, to write.)
TERMS OF USE:

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD 
DO NOT CLAIM AS YOURS
DO NOT USE MY CC FOR ANY PROFIT (including Adfly)
PLEASE TAG ME OR MY LINK if you use my cc


禁止二次上傳、竊佔智財權或營利
感謝惠顧,可以的話請tag我的id或連結^^






You Might Also Like

0 意見

來聊聊天吧~
Let me know what you think~

Subscribe