修復 LiKo Friends CP 咖啡吧檯

12月 16, 2019






The friends series of LiKo is one of my all time favorite, 
however my sims can never get their drink from the clerk due to some FTPT/Rig issues. 
So I tried to tweak a bit to fix it with some minor editing as well. 

Other minor changes included taking away EA deserts / adding a dozen of slots / 
switching the texture of the display pedestal and the cupboard. 
I made these changes simply because I love this bar but not EA deserts lol. 
An empty cupboard with slots should be much more useful. 

What's included:

*The fixed original barista bar made by LiKo

*My new edited version/3 preset/mostly CAStable (4 channels)/with slots/under the original category

(the fixed version and my edited one are two independent pieces, so you can have both in your game at the same time or just one of them.)  












The slot where the gingerman stands will block your sim customer. Plz use it for decoration only.


*Coffee&Hot drink/Tea/Energy Drink Default Replacement/Eng&Simlish (With default replacement, you can only put one in your mod folder)




I forgot to take the preview for simlish version, it looks like this:

DOWNLOAD

TERMS OF USE:
DO NOT RE-UPLOAD 
DO NOT CLAIM AS YOURS
DO NOT USE MY CC FOR ANY PROFIT (including Adfly)
PLEASE TAG ME OR MY LINK if you use my cc


禁止二次上傳、竊佔智財權或營利
感謝惠顧,可以的話請tag我的id或連結^^








You Might Also Like

0 意見

來聊聊天吧~
Let me know what you think~

Subscribe