露營車系列趴兔(updated)

11月 02, 2020


Campervan series part two!


19 pieces in total, most of them are functional, CAStable, basegame compatiable, compressed, low poly 
and "moveobjects on" cheat required because I edited the footprints to shrink the space they occupied. 
You'll find them under each corresponding category respectively unless I marked otherwise.




*Sink/930/either go with the trash can or use the slots to put some decors on

*Trash Can/420/show "full" when it's full, B/W options









*Counter/124/PROBLEMATIC ONE, 
*Counter Rack / 180/ under counter, multiple slots

The biggest problem is that it reverts back to EA counter if you try to re-locate the piece.
I can't fix it at the moment but I promise I will update this one as soon as I figure it out.

I split the counter into two parts (main base & rack) because there's no way to add slots on the counters. In this way, you can put things under the counter without blocking the pathing.


It's a real counter and works with most sinks, too small to go with any trash compressor or dishwasher tho:


NO CORNER PIECE but can be arranged like this:



Cabinet Open & Closed404 & 226/Shiftable

It's a bit difficult to put anything on the slots since the cabinets are quite narrow in shape. A better solution is to lower the cabinets to the ground level first:

*Magic Broom Vacuum / 1298 (unchanged)/under plumbing mis
I converted EA magic broom into a small obj simply because I can't find it anywhere in the buydebug catalogue 
and I believe a vacuum is essential to keep the van clean.XD



*Hamperbag/2480*highest polycount due to the cloth


*Hamperbox/734/can be placed under the washer

*Washer/1149/functional, no slot




*Dryer/542/functional but problematic with animation: 
I've tried all my best with all the variables but failed to fix the door joint. 
Unfortunately this is the best result I can get, at least so far.>"< 



*Clothesline/942/the clothing part is CAStable, but single pure color restricted or it doesn't look good:




Dresser712/with slots, the clothing part is CAStable like those on the clothesline


Bookshelf/184/ the books on the shelf changes with the number of the book in inventory


Chin Up Bar64/this minimalist sport equipment helps to keep your sims 
healthy and entertained during their stay on the van.


If your sims plan to use the van as a mini studio and record their journey like mine, 
these might come in handy for you: 

Microphone488/under audio, just decor
Tripod714/with one slotunder electronics mis
*EA Camera Video modified as small obj/nothing but the placement setting changed
    I modified this camera so I can put it on the top of the tripod.


Last but not least, the bed frame. Frankie's bed frame works fine but it's kinda lower so I made a shallow one with higher trim with new design around the corners so it fitted better on the van.
Double Bunkbed Frame151/under bed


It turns out there's a reason for the depth of Frankie's bed frame, the bed dropped a bit lower and broke my frame when my sim slept on it. 
It's not perfect but still a practical option for you to choose from:




DOWNLOAD: SFS  /  MF

Update : the washer may not show up under low detail environment. please use this fixed version instead. SFS

TERMS OF USE:

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD 
DO NOT CLAIM AS YOURS
DO NOT USE MY CC FOR ANY PROFIT (including Adfly)
PLEASE TAG ME OR MY LINK if you use my cc

禁止二次上傳、竊佔智財權或營利
感謝惠顧,可以的話請tag我的id或連結^^

Since this post is super long and pic heavy already, 
I 'll make another post to list items(works of other creators) I use on the van. 
Hope you like what you've seen so far. 
Since there are so many pieces in this set, please let me know if I miss out or mess up with anything. 
'Till next time, ciao~!






You Might Also Like

1 意見

  1. So nice! Thank you for the amazing work you did on this.

    回覆刪除

來聊聊天吧~
Let me know what you think~

Subscribe