關於小人分享與解析度 Sth about sharing&resolution rate

5月 11, 2016


久違的Sanders兄妹檔

這次再度出擊
肩負重任喔!

Long time no see, the Sanders are back!
This time they not only bear brand new appearinces
but also carry an important mission.

節目一開始就收到讀者申訴
我們來看看台北M小姐寄來的VCR~
As soon as the show begins, 
we've already received complaints from the audience.
Let's take a look at the VCR sent by Ms M from Taipei


Alec: What's the suitcase for?
Morgan: Pack to move! Last time Pi talked about building our new home, did she not?





M: What took her so long?
A: No one is coming.


M: You don't know that!AH! I heard something, It must be the mover!
A: No way!



A: Because the construction is far from complete




M: WHAT!! It's been months! I thought we are called out for the moving!
A: I'm telling you the truth


A: If you don't believe me, see for yourself



M: It you lied, I'll kick you ass.
A: You just did...







(The New Home, nothing except concrete walls)
A: See!!

M: It's barely construction site,!
A: Huh, Pi claimed that she's busy with real estate business, and her favorite TV show is on air now.



M: So the whole thing really is about the facial surgery caused by resolution rate change? So depressing



M: When will we have our home? 
A: (yawn) Whatever, I'm gonna take a nap in the house.



M: There's nothing in there...
A: Floor will do,I got to work in the bar tonight.
(The bar is not ready, either)



M: Even without bathroom?
A: Well....



A: It's right next to the beach. hehe~
M: What!!



M: Don't do that, Alec! Please!! I'm begging you~~~~~

"The Desperate Sanders."
 the End.





其實沒什麼關係,只是覺得他們家永遠沒空蓋有點慘
拍個短片以茲紀念~連拍照都是在裸裝牆壁前拍的喔~~
It's an irrelevant short drama really,
just to show my condolence of their homeless plight.LOL

Even the following headshot are shoot before the bare walls here.







******
關於解析度
About screen resolution rate

之前領養兄妹檔的乾媽反映
我才知道螢幕解析度的落差讓哥哥毀容 XD
是這樣的

我的寬螢幕和遊戲設定的解析度一直不一致
截圖後必須再調整長寬比才會跟我在螢幕上看到的一樣



這個問題困擾我很久了

直到前幾天我的顯卡突然更新驅動程式
畫質變得超好,解析度也全部統一了!!!

當然缺點是新的比例有點不習慣
建築物還好,人物差很多
不過至少這樣以後分享出去的小人毀容風險會低一點

I've been bothered by the inconsistency between the resolution rate of my screen, capture software and TS3 game for a very long time.
I thought I can fix it with a meta adjustment of screenshots,
but it turns out that my sharing files are seriously damaged.
I didn't realized how serious it was, until I received feedback from dear Annlovetank.
Especially Alec, he's totally ruined.

Fortunately, my VGA driver just automatically updated recenlty.
And the inconsistency are all gone!
I can even get a much better screenshot!
Sure I still have to fix the existent sims who are now turned into super long face monsters.
But I'll work it out anyway. 
At least the file I'm sharing won't come with unexpected surprise now.


目前我的螢幕解析度是1680x1050
對採用16:9的人來說,多少還是會有點變形
但至少比之前哥哥面目全非的遭遇好多了~

解析度變正常後,以前捏的小人通通變成怪物了 XDDD
已經分享過的人物,我會盡量重新製作正常版本
(我想大部分人下載回去應該都會毀容吧...)
不過順序不一定,也不能保證何時可以全數修復
所以如果你有特別的需求,請留言告訴我,我會盡量排前面一點


My new resolution rate is 1680x1050
I'll try to make a new version of the sims that I've been sharing
Only I can't guarantee when or in what order.
So if you have special needs, please leave a message.
I'll try to put them in the priority list . 
 


第一個拿Sanders兄妹檔開刀
主要是因為他們是我久違的純自創小人
所以特別在意,動了好幾次手術
實際下載的版本是劇場版後的不知道幾修

I start with the Sanders.
Mainly because I rarely make original sims
I performed plastic surgery on them for dozen of times, 
In the short drama, the Sanders are not final version
if you find they are somewhat different from the fist pic
Congratulates! You have very sharp eyes.
The followings are what you are gonna see in CAS:










遊戲中
In game






初代元祖
The very first version of Alec



租代元祖CAS
"Adam" Alec in CAS



修復前崩潰照
Before surgery:
 



只能用驚悚來形容
打開檔案被嚇到的人,在下感到非常非常抱歉....
趕快來看看這次拍的正常照壓壓驚~

What a disaster!!
To those who gasped when entering the game, I am really really really sorry.
Let's cure our eyes with the normal shots.
 












至少比較接近初代版本了吧...
At least now Alec is closer to his original face.






 

這次送出兩兄妹的經驗讓我學到很多
首先是瞳孔mod,我裝了蜉蝣家的,乾媽安安裝的是aWT家的
但這種防鬥雞眼的mod很容易讓人忘了它的存在

結果兄妹倆到乾媽家以後變成超級三白眼,哇哈哈哈哈
瞳孔縮超小,大概是重度吸毒那樣 XD
我們研究很久才找出原因


第二個問題是皮,我一直以為兄妹的皮都是用cacharel-sim的草莓皮
但乾媽說男生沒辦法用草莓皮
加上有些皮沒有在圖示上註明,在CAS裡有時很難分辨
(這個問題後來我用S3PE解決了,有興趣再寫教學,其實非常簡單)
這次重新測試才知道,原來當非替代皮不能使用時會自動變成替代皮
也就是說哥哥的圖示雖然是草莓皮,但實際上卻是替代皮
(我用的是蜉蝣家的natural default skin)
難怪怎麼試都不對勁,哥哥的臉就是有很微妙的不同


這些狀況都是始料未及啊
沒遇過根本不曉得~跟大家分享(還是只有我不曉得T.T)
以後我在分享小人時也會特別注意這些細節~

 

另外,哥哥的妝比較濃,到乾媽家去以後,老是以QOO臉示人
不但抹很紅的腮紅還塗很水潤的唇蜜,又一臉嬌羞
盡選一些很扭捏害羞的pose,害乾媽不知如何是好
到底是有什麼不為人知的秘密....
測試過程中拍照時發現妹妹好像也知道些什麼...

















這對兄妹真的很沒形象...

Maybe Alec is not the only one with facial problems.

比對一下最初和現在的版本
Let's compare the very first version and the latest one.


降應該算有搶救成功吧......
I guess I can call it a successful rescue mission.


最後要感謝好心收養毀容兄妹和看到這裡的人

尤其是乾媽安安,不小心領錯孩子
一時心軟結果後患無窮,一直被逼著測試QOO啊
還陪我一路破案,解開三白眼與神奇變化皮兩大謎團

真的是非常感謝妳,請讓我再捏個小人回報吧!!
(安安:拜託不不不不要再送QOO來了...) 

I want to say thank to those who take in the Sanders 
and who read this long rambling blog
Especially Annlovetank, who adapted the Sander
having absolutely no idea that there's gonna be a series of tests attached.
She even helped me all the way to solve the mysteries of pupils and skin CC,
Thank you SOOOOOO much.
Please let me make another sim in return.
(Annlovetank: please don't send another monster....)



DOWNLOAD


備註Alec使用的皮內附兩種
包括替代版ESkin-nATURAL+Default-M
及非替代版ESkin-nATURAL+MIX,其實還是有些微差異
但兩個檔案不可同時放,且替代皮會自動取代遊戲中所有使用內建皮的小人都會受到影響,使用時請小心!
我本身有使用蜉蝣家的E-Skindefault-misc
若遇上aWT家的瞳孔mod會形成可怕的三白眼
這次打包前已經拿掉囉,應該不至於衝突
  
Noted: I put two kinds of skin for Alec in the rar.
including  ESkin-nATURAL+Default-M and a non-default one ESkin-nATURAL+MIX
They still have a subtle difference. 
Do NOT put the two files in you folder at the same time
beside, the default one will affect every sim using default skin in you game
Pleas be carefull!
 
         


You Might Also Like

0 意見

來聊聊天吧~
Let me know what you think~

Subscribe